Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tune In Tuesday : ACL Edition

This weekend commences the 10th Anniversary of the Austin Cit Limits Music Festival so I thought that I would give you guys a sample of what is to come and which shows you'll probably find me at. For those of you who are not attending, they will be streaming the festival via YouTube, I encourage you to check some performances out if you have some time. I'm a sucker for those kinds of things; like Delta Spirit's act during Lolla? It was awesome, I can't wait to see them at ACL. For those of you who are attending, come find me...I'll be trying to keep myself from dehydration and sun sickness. Remember: Bring your water bottle, sun screen, sun goggles, and your musical spirit.

Playlist:

No Widows - The Antlers
We Used To Wait - Arcade Fire
Comin' Home - City & Colour
Politik - Coldplay
Walk The Night - Cults
Devil Knows You're Dead - Delta Spirit
Walking On A Dream - Empire Of The Sun
Helplessness Blues - Fleet Foxes
Houdini - Foster The People
Down In The Valley - The Head And The Heart
Rock & Roll Mountain Troll - Miniature Tigers
Still Rockin' - Pretty Lights
End Of The Night - Smith Westerns
Will Do - TV On The Radio
Don't Haunt This Place (cover) - Yellow Ostrich

Download the playlist by clicking this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment