Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tune In Tuesday's : Edition 1

Personally, I listen to music by Artists rather than shuffle, but when my friends ask me to make a Mix, I am happy oblige. I have to say though, it's not a fast process. I try to take their personality and put it on music. I wanted to go about this a different way and make up a fictional character and base their fictional personality to the Mix, but my friend made a different suggestion: to make a Mix as if I were going to make whoever that Mix for a person I know. So I'll go with what I know.

I'm going to make a Mix for one of my friends. Her name is Jacqueline. She takes care of her soft bunny that resides in a cage in her bedroom. If I made her a Mix, I'd go with something with a good beat, something that reminds me of summer, or the beach. Something that she can listen to in the car if she decides to go on an adventure. She likes those.

Playlist 'Jacqueline':

Greenleaf - Generationals
Deep Blue - Arcade Fire
Dance Away - Smith Westerns
White Winter Hymnal - Fleet Foxes
The Celibate Life - The Shins
Night Winds - Geographer
Plath Heart - Braids
Take It Easy - Surfer Blood
Young - Dog Is Dead
American West - Sun Airway
Young Blood - The Naked And Famous
Natural Tune - Efterklang

I don't know how Mediafire works (yet) but I'll try sometime later this week. I had to get this in before Tuesday ended! I hope you give these songs a listen though, and then the artists themselves because they're pretty spectacular.



Dog Is Dead Young by KARTEL

No comments:

Post a Comment