Friday, April 8, 2011

What goes in a music blog?

Dark Storm by thejezabels


This is my first post on my new music blog. But what am I supposed to put in it? Are their rules or requirements? Do I need to have some background? Am I qualified for this?
I think this blog will be a nice way of keeping a musical record for myself. But if you like what you hear, tune in.

Lately, I have been listening to a band from Sydney called The Jezabels. They have released 3 EP's but I only have their latest one called 'The Dark Storm'. And although their EP only has 5 songs, I have been listening to them nonstop. When I listen to them, it makes you feel as if you need to make strong head banging movements because she sings so intensely. Her voice is distinct. *This is what can make or break my blog. I cannot describe what music sounds like in my ears. How do people do this?

Here's the deal: Listen to The Jezabels. Listen to Dark Storm and heck all 5 of the tracks. Sometimes you want to listen to something dramatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment