Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tune in Tuesday : 2nd Edition




This week I wanted to dedicate and make a Mix for who I am honored to call my friend, Lindy. I met her when she was traveling the South as an Invisible Children Texas Roadie.
She's a roadie so obviously she's crazy. No, I kid- she's just a good crazy.  She's got a heart of gold though because even when we lives miles away, she still takes the time to talk to me. Having conversations with her only makes me wish that she could be a walk away instead of a flight away.
This mix is just a compilation of what I've been listening to and what makes me think of her.

Playlist 'Lindy':
Song For H. Korth by The Tree Ring
Skin, Is My by Andrew Bird
I Promise by Generationals
The Great Estates by Freelance Whales
Down in the Valley by The Head and The Heart
Transatlanticism by Death Cab for Cutie
Got Nuffin by Spoon
Deathbed Salesman by Jeremy Messersmith
American West by Sun Airway
Cosmic Love by Florence + the Machine (obviously)
The Winner Is by Devotchka
Awake My Soul by Mumford and Sons

No comments:

Post a Comment