Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Live + Video// Lucius



I had to write about this darling of a group before I go to bed. It's almost 3AM but it's also SXSW- what else is new? I just found this NPR Music Tiny Desk video of them so I'm watching it and posting it because I have serious music withdrawals already. I saw them at this show and didn't know what to expect. I also want to note that "not having expectations" when going into a show might be one of the top tips I would keep in mind when... well, seeing a show. I couldn't help but fall in love with this group. The shaker-shaking, beat-playing, dance-move-inducing- these are a few of my favorite things. Just watch their NPR Music Tiny Desk video, my favorite song is "Turn It Around". You can't not dance and feel lots of vibes.

No comments:

Post a Comment