Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tune in Tuesday : Early Summer Mix


When I think of summer, I think fresh air, snow cones, and tacos. I'd use adjectives like light, wispy, cool, summery words. For this Tuesday's mix, I won't be making a mix for a particular person. Instead, I'll just making a mix for this season: Summer. It's ferociously hot in Texas so I hope you enjoy these tunes and keep them in your summer mix drawer. As the summer continues on, I'll make another mix.

Playlist 'Early Summer':
1. Go Outside - Cults
2. The Suburbs - Arcade Fire
3. Codes and Keys - Death Cab For Cutie           
4. Desert Island Feeling - Mutual Benefit
5. Scar Tissue - Red Hot Chili Peppers
6. Coeur D'Alene - The Head And The Heart
7. Trouble Comes Running - Spoon
8. Ghouls - We Are Scientists
9. Oh My God - Cults (I doubled, but you know what? Listen to the album you'd understand.)
10. Don't Look Back - She & Him
11. Promises - The Morning Benders
12. Choice Notes - Alex Winston
13. Run the World(Girls) - Beyonce*

*Optional but so danceable, how could you not?

No comments:

Post a Comment